Restaurant Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Restaurant Insurance Information
Fort Lauderdale & Miami Restaurant Insurance
If you operate a restaurant, you have a great chance to profit from its success. Still, that means safeguarding your business with insurance. With a restaurant coverage portfolio managed by Bruening Insurance, you can get effective, targeted and affordable coverage for your needs.
Why You Need Coverage
Unexpected incidents might damage your restaurant’s property. Other sudden accidents might harm employees, customers and others. In either case, you might need financial help recovering from these losses. Effective commercial insurance will provide help for a variety of potentially-costly hazards. Bruening Insurance’s committed agents can help you develop a policy package that can help provide insurance coverage for your specific needs.
Property Insurance Offerings
The belongings inside the restaurant ensure its productivity. Therefore, your insurance can help you rebuild following losses. Coverage can pay for repairs or replacement items.
- Standard Property Coverage: This insures your building and contents inside. Often covers damage from fire, theft, weather and more.
- Spoilage Insurance: This pays if stored food spoils because of an accident (like a power loss).
- Equipment Breakdown Protection: This covers sudden damage to equipment, such as refrigerators or fryers. However, damage from lack of maintenance often won’t have coverage.
- Continuation Insurance: If you must shut down the business to make repairs, this coverage can supplement income. It might also cover temporary relocation.
Liability Coverage Options
There’s always a chance a business’s actions (or inactions) could harm others. Liability insurance can help the restaurant settle medical costs, legal suits or other challenges that arise following harm to others. Different protection can apply based on the situation in question.
- General Liability: This covers bodily injuries or property damage clients sustain on the property. For example, if someone slips and falls in your business, this coverage can pay their medical costs.
- Liquor Liability: Serving someone alcohol means that person may harm someone else. This coverage can insure the restaurant if the harmed party alleges that the business caused the injury because they provided drinks to the intoxicated person.
- Workers Compensation: Employees face liability risks too. Workers compensation coverage (which is usually required by your state) can supplement their income if they get hurt on the job.
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI): Following allegations for harassment or discrimination, this coverage can pay for the business’s recovery. Keep in mind, the incident cannot be an intentional one.
- Cyber Liability: Data losses, hacks or other cyber theft could harm customers or vendors. This coverage can help them safeguard their identities.
- Umbrella Coverage: Provides additional liability protection on top of your existing coverage. You can expand your financial limits and get coverage for more liability risks.
Here When You Need Us
Every restaurant needs insurance, so don’t hesitate to get yours. Come to Bruening Insurance Agency, and you can receive one-on-one service that a customized experience for all your commercial needs.
Get started right now by requesting an online quote. Or, call us at (800) 293-0131 for more information. We’re ready to help you protect your operations.