Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial Property Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Commercial Property Insurance Information
Commercial property insurance is essential for any business that owns or rents a property. You may be able to tailor your coverage by adding other policies and endorsements.
Contact Bruening Insurance Agency in Weston, Florida, today to learn more about how commercial property insurance can help protect your company’s financial well-being.
What Is Commercial Property Insurance?
Commercial property insurance may also be known as business property insurance. It can provide repair or replacement costs if your commercial property is damaged or destroyed by a covered event or stolen. This can help reduce your out-of-pocket expenses and mitigate your losses.
What Does Commercial Property Insurance Cover?
Commercial property insurance includes a package of coverages that insures against financial losses. A basic building and personal property coverage policy usually comprises three significant insurance types, including:
- Property insurance—This is coverage for your building, indoor and outdoor fixtures, permanently installed equipment and machinery and other structures on the property. It may help pay to repair or rebuild after a covered event like a fire or storm.
- Business personal property insurance—This coverage helps repair or replace business-owned items such as furniture and fixtures, stock and upgrades to a rented space.
- Personal property of others—This is coverage for items that belong to someone else but are in the care and custody of your business, including customers’ property and borrowed property.
In addition to basic commercial property insurance coverage, your agent may also recommend the following additional coverages, including:
- Business income and extra expense insurance.
- Equipment breakdown insurance.
- Ordinance and law coverage.
How Much Does Commercial Property Insurance Cost?
Insurance companies use various information to help determine your commercial property insurance premiums, including:
- Your company’s location.
- Your company’s size.
- The insurance policy’s coverage limits and deductibles.
- Your claims history.
- The value and condition of your property.
Contact Us Today
The agents at Bruening Insurance Agency are ready to help you evaluate your commercial property insurance options so you can get the policy most likely to meet your company’s needs. Contact us today to learn more about your business insurance options and to get a quote.