Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Fort Lauderdale & Miami Business Insurance
South Florida is focused on three large cities — Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach. The area is home to countless commercial opportunities. Still, you must maximize profits to make your business a success. If something comes along that damages the business, you could lose everything. Put that risk to rest and invest in comprehensive business insurance today.
Come to Bruening Insurance, and we'll help you get a personalized commercial insurance package. Call us at (800) 293-0131 or request a free quote now!
What Is Business Insurance?
If an unexpected accident happens in your business, you can make a claim on your business insurance policy. Your insurer will then review your claim to see if your policy covers damage related to such accidents. If it does, the policy will issue a payout for part or all the damage costs. You therefore can afford recovery without putting your business assets in jeopardy.
Why Do I Need It?
You want to maximize your commercial success without facing problems. Should a sudden accident come along, it could cost a lot of money, and that could restrict your growth. Business insurance could help you avoid the challenges of such losses. You'll save your enterprise valuable money that might go towards other necessary uses.
Your Coverage Choices
Full business coverage is a conglomerate of policies that work together to protect different parts of a business. To set up the right portfolio, consider the following options:
- Business Owners Policies (BOPs): These are policy packages that contain several common types of business insurance. These policies are great places for the small business owner to start. They usually include:
- Property Insurance: This coverage will pay for the damage your business' structure sustains following such occurrences as fire, theft or weather.
- Possessions Coverage: This coverage will protect business contents. It will usually cover such items as computer systems, furniture and stock.
- General Liability Coverage: This coverage applies to damage you might cause to others. For example, if a customer slips and falls in your store, this coverage can help them pay for their medical bills. Coverage might also apply to property damage you cause to third parties.
- Business Interruption Coverage: This policy will pay for operating expenses you incur even if you must temporarily close the business. This coverage can also help you pay to relocate the business while your original site undergoes repairs.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: This coverage applies to vehicles owned or operated by the business. Most policies can contain such coverage options as state-required liability, collision, comprehensive and uninsured/underinsured motorist protection.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: Most states — including Florida — require businesses to carry this coverage. It will help you supply employees with assistance in the event they get hurt or sick on the job.
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance: This coverage applies when your professional mistakes cause harm to your clients. It can help you repay these parties for their losses and cover legal expenses you might incur.
- Cyber Liability Insurance: Your business might become a victim of cyber theft or other data losses. Should customers sustain personal harm because of these losses, coverage can help you repay them.
Determining the Right Policy
At Bruening Insurance, we work expediently to help you get the right business insurance. We understand that business insurance can seem intimidating. But rest assured that we will make sure you get the most-appropriate coverage for your unique operations.
To get covered, call us at (800) 293-0131 or request an online quote today.